Registrations for the kindergarten year 2019/2020: can be made continuously until 01 May 2020.
Registrations for the kindergarten year 2020/2021 can be submitted on or after 18 November 2019. The registration deadline is 31 December 2019! Late registrations and requests for changes will be possible again on or after 15 March 2020.
Dear parents, dear guardians,
You can use the online registration portal to register your child centrally in all* Osnabrück kindergartens and nurseries. This structured procedure gives both you and the daycare centers and the city administration greater planning security. Registrations for the daycare centers take place as part of the school registration process.
The online registration procedure is not intended to replace a personal conversation. In order to make the right choice for the daycare center, parents should take a look at the facilities on site and get a personal impression of them - for example during an open day. The decision in favor of one or more suitable daycare centers can then be made at home. As in previous years, the daycare centers can invite parents to a discussion. The respective facility management always decides on the final allocation of places.
- Registrations for Osnabrück daycare centers* are only possible online.
- A kindergarten year always begins on 1 August.
- Places in the Osnabrück daycare centers are only available to children who are registered with their first main residence in the city of Osnabrück. If you want to register your child prior to moving to the city, please note the planned move with the new address on the registration form.
- Integrative places in nursery groups cannot be filtered in the list due to legal requirements. However, integrative care in the nurseries is desirable and is provided upon application by the person entitled to care at the time of registration. As a rule, every integrative daycare center with an attached nursery also offers an integrative place in the nursery.
- The day-care times of the individual daycare facilities can be found in the list of daycare centers. Special opening hours will be set up if there is a sufficient number of registrations. Before registering, make use of the opportunity to get to know the daycare centers via the Internet portal of the respective establishment or during a registration interview.
- Children who have not yet been offered a childcare place in the current kindergarten year must be re-registered for the coming kindergarten year in due time.
- You can register your child in up to four kindergartens. However, your registration will always only be processed in one institution.
- It is possible to be placed on a waiting list at one of the kindergartens - please select this separately.
- If you would like to change your selection, please register your child again. In this case the first registration will be deleted.
- During the allocation period (01 January to 15 March) no change requests can be processed.
- If you would like to cancel your registration due to a move, please send an e-mail to the e-mail address given in the confirmation e-mail - your data will then be deleted.
- After sending the registration, a confirmation of receipt will be sent by e-mail. This message must be retained for further correspondence until final admission in a specific facility.
- The allocation of places is carried out exclusively by the management of the institution according to the respective admission criteria.
- Due to the Basic Data Protection Regulation, some fields in the registration form may be filled in voluntarily. According to the respective allocation criteria, however, these details are desirable for the space allocation.
- If the first childcare request cannot be fulfilled, the childcare request is then forwarded to the next selected childcare facility.
- You will receive an e-mail informing you in which kindergarten the request is actually located.
- In the event of incorrect information, the institution can cancel a promised childcare place at any time.
Overview of all Osnabrück day nurseries
Here you can see in which institutions vacancies are available for the selected kindergarten year.
- A green dot indicates institutions with a vacancy as soon as it has been reported by the respective daycare center.
- A red dot indicates facilities that do not currently have any vacancy. For a registration, however, these daycare centers are nevertheless selectable, since moves etc. may provide vacancies at short notice.
Parents whose registered children for the current kindergarten year have not yet received a place confirmation are requested to contact the Family and Children's Service Office of the City of Osnabrück if there is an urgent need for childcare. The team of the Family and Children's Service Office will help the parents with the further placement.
*A few child daycare facilities do not participate in the Osnabrück online registration procedure. These cannot be selected in the overview list or on the map and must be contacted directly by you (using the contact details provided).
Overview map of all Osnabrück daycare centers: Map